Don’t miss out on the Queensland Small Business Adaption Grant (Round 2).
Request a grant-friendly proposal quote for the $10,000 Queensland Adaption Grant (Round 2).
The second round of the Queensland Government’s $100 million Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant has been announced.
From the 1st of July 2020, round 2 of the QLD Adaption Grant will be opening for small business and sole traders to apply for up to $10,000 AUD for digital marketing services.
If you would like a quick quote to apply and take advantage of this opportunity, please complete the form and we’ll process your ‘grant-ready’ quote for you within 4 business hours.
So what can you do to get ready for your grant application?
- Check your eligibility using the government’s eligibility tool to help you determine if you’re eligible to apply. This can save you a lot of time pulling together information if you’re not eligible.
- Subscribe to be alerted when the program opens on July 1st. (You’re given the opportunity to subscribe after you use the eligibility tool)
- Read the application guidelines, FAQs and application tips to make sure you have all the information you need.
- Get quotes or invoices from your preferred suppliers as these will need to be attached to the application. Make sure these are formal quotes, including an ABN, company logo and website. Ask your suppliers to detail the work that will be included in the scope, and the associated costs.
- Pull together all of the information that you will upload when the applications open. Have the information written in a concise and clear way so that you don’t have to spend too much writing the application or worrying about how to word your application.
(To see full details and eligibility criteria download the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Round 2 Guidelines.)